14 Days In

I am happy to report I think I am finally done either bleeding and any spotting! Today is the first day I have had no evidence reminding me of miscarriage when I use the restroom. The expulsion started two weeks ago on Tuesday. So the estimated seven to ten days I read on the internet lasted a little longer for me. And I was only 6 weeks pregnant when the spotting began.

On another note, went to the doctor for another blood draw. I think the professionals at the office think I’m unaffected by this. I’ve chatted with the phlebotomists like I’m not going through a miscarriage, talking about the progress of my count going down, joking about when my last weekly visit to them will be. But it’s a reminder of what I’m going through for every blood draw I get. I’m ready for them to be over. Partly because I’m ready to not have that weekly reminder, but also because that means my cycle is reset, and we can try to conceive again.

That next step is going to be hard. The worry that if we conceive, will I miscarry agin? I hope not. One time is enough heartbreak. My heart goes out to any of you who have suffered even more than just once (and don’t think I’m not feeling for those who only have had one...it’s all tough).

Here’s to the labs coming back tomorrow lower than they were last week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why body? Why?!

The Beginning of a Miscarriage

Hormones